WHEN & WHERE:
A Daily Online Zoom Event
May 2 – 11, 2020
U.S. East Coast – 5pm – 10pm
Central Time – 4pm – 9pm
Mountain Time – 3pm – 8pm
Pacific Time – 2pm – 7pm
May 2 – 3 – Saturday/Sunday – Awakening The Light of Healing & Wisdom
This workshop includes the Inner Alchemy basics of: Back to the Body Wisdom, Inner Smile, Emotional Wisdom, 6 Healing Sounds, the Rebirth Process, Microcosmic Orbit, Tan Tien/North Star connection and Taoist 5 Elements theory. These foundational practices will awaken your qi/life-force energy. Explore ways to stay centered and grounded and to cultivate your own life-force.in these challenging times.
Learn traditional and tested Taoist methods to:
- Manage your Emotions ~ release & recycle negative energy
- Transform Stress into Vitality
- Strengthen your Immune System
- Open your Energy Channels
- Develop Healing Power through Primordial Chi Kung
These foundation practices bring you back to the body’s wisdom.
May 4 -5 – Monday/Tuesday – Loving Energy that Heals ~ Transform Sexual Energy to Life Force
Sexual energy provides an extremely powerful means for rejuvenation and accessing a higher spiritual energy. Master Chia teaches us how to recycle our life-essence in order to increase longevity, improve quality of life and love-making. Especially in these challenging days of quarantine where contact with others can be limited, we can learn to use our sexual energy in a positive way. This loving energy truly heals.
- Transforming Sexual Energy to Strengthen Your Body, Mind & Spirit
- Becoming Multi-Orgasmic Man & Woman
- Sexual Reflexology
- Solo Cultivation
- Dual Cultivation/Harmonious Love-Making
- The many types of Orgasm for Women & Men
- Harmony of Yin & Yang / Combing the Energies of Sex & Love
- Ways to Increase your Creative Power & Wisdom
- Taoist Techniques for Sexual Healing
Enhance your life by learning these profoundly transformative practices. Mastering them engenders deep respect for the mystery and beauty of being alive. Prerequisite: Awaken Light of Healing or equivalent
May 6 – 7 – Wednesday/Thursday – Fusion of the 5 Elements – Part 1
The Fusion of the 5 Elements Meditation is the next step on the path of Taoist meditation. A traditional Taoist internal alchemy practice, you will learn to take your transformation of negative emotions to the next level to nourish your higher spirit.
- Go deeper into the negative emotional energies in your organs
- Understand your internal weather patterns
- Link your sense organs with their “mother” organs
- Neutralize the negative emotions
- Crystalize your emotional energy into a “pearl”
- Circulate this energy and attract more healing energy from high frequency sources
This is an essential practice for emotional balance in these challenging times. Prerequisite: Awaken Light of Healing or equivalent.
May 8 – Friday – Day Off
May 9 – 10 – Sat, Sun – Fusion of the 5 Elements – Parts 2 & 3
We step it up in Fusion 2 & 3 and begin intensive cultivation of our natural virtues – the Te (or De) spoken of in the Tao Te Ching. With the compassion that we develop, we can open up deeper channels in the body and prepare ourselves energetically for further spiritual and alchemical practices like the Darkroom Experience. These meditation practices can strengthen us on all levels.
You will learn to:
- Create the Pearl of Compassion
- Open the remaining Extraordinary Vessels that irrigate and regulate the body’s energy (Thrusting, Belt, and Bridge and Regulator Channels)
- Create powerful psychic self-protection methods
- Prevent burnout
- Protect the nervous system, spine, & brain
- Safeguard your auric field.
The body is now extremely open to chi circulation with the energetic infrastructure in place for further energy work. Prerequisite: Fusion I.
May 11 – Monday – Wisdom Chi Kung
In these days of so much news, so many things to read and think about, many of us are on information-overload. Brain fog and distracted minds not only affect us personally but also others who we come in contact with. These Taoist meditation practices can help increase and maintain mental awareness, memory, and clarity.
- Use life force energy (chi or qi) to revitalize your brain
- Repair function
- Expand capacity
- Synchronize the left and right brain by activating and tapping in to the body’s energetic potentials.
Efficient use of energy can help avoid mental exhaustion and cultivate wisdom. No Prerequisites.