Total Training 110 Hours
Associate Instructors are only allowed to teach Tao Energy Basics in the area where they live.
PREREQUISITE TRAINING includes 60-70 hours preparatory training before coming to Associate Instructor training. Any level of instructor may facilitate this training.Hours may include classes, workshops, retreats, or private instruction. Related experience will be evaluated and the Senior Instructor will consider exceptions.
Only students that are taught by Mantak Chia and/or certified teachers of Mantak Chia get hours towards certification in Master Chia’s system.
- CORE PRACTICES The candidate must have a minimum of 40 hours of Tao Energy Basics (Inner Smile, Microcosmic Orbit, Healing Sounds, Chi Self-Massage), Iron Shirt (Tree & Turtle specifically), 5 Simple Qigong Warm-ups (Crane & Turtle Neck, Spinal Cord Breathing, Shaking, Sitting Meditation Warm-ups).
- ADDITIONAL PRACTICES The remaining 20-30 prerequisite hours may include Healing Love, Iron Shirt II & III, Fusion I, Tai Chi I, Tan Tien Qigong, or Tao Yin.
LETTER FROM TRAINEE– Please send a letter about why you want to become an associate instructor.
PERSONAL PRACTICE in the UHT Basic Practices for a minimum of 6 months to one year is recommended.
After fulfilling the above, one can attend an Associate Instructor Training which includes the following:
- 40 hours with a Senior Instructor or with Master Mantak Chia
- Interview & Evaluation with a UHT Senior Instructor & a UHT Instructor. Evaluation Subjects: Theory & Practice of Warm-ups, Inner Smile, 6 Healing Sounds, Microcosmic Orbit & Chi Self-Massage.
- After certification, Associate Instructors are only allowed to teach Tao Energy Basics in the area where they live.